DOPRAVA ZDARMA PŘI NÁKUPU NAD 500,- Kč!! PLATÍ PRO ČR!!
POHLED DO NAŠÍ DÍLNY " JAK VZNIKÁ KOŽENÁ BRAŠNA"
POHLED DO NAŠÍ DÍLNY
"JAK VZNIKÁ KOŽENÁ BRAŠNA"
- Personal data protection
www.landsingershop.cz: personal data protection
- The operator Šárka Hrdličková…………, with registered office at ...Slezská 105, Prague 3, 130 00……, ID no. .....................87414368............... (hereinafter the “Vendor” or “Controller”) processes the following personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “GDPR”):
- name and surname
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- address/registered office
- organisation identification number
The Vendor processes such data additionally for the purpose of keeping records of contracts and the possible future exercise and protection of the contracting parties’ rights and obligations. Personal data are stored and processed for the aforesaid purpose for a period of 10 years from the execution of the last action performed under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires that contractual documentation be stored for a longer period of time. Such processing is permitted by Article 6(1)(c) and (f) of the GDPR – processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation and for the purposes of the controller’s legitimate interests.
3. News and other commercial messages may be sent to the e-mail address, or possibly telephone number, of a purchaser, as permitted by Section 7(3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on information society services, unless refused by the purchaser. Purchasers may unsubscribe from the receipt of such messages at any time and in any way, for example by sending an e-mail or clicking on the relevant link in the commercial message.
4. Personal data processing is performed by ……Šárka Hrdličková…….., i.e. by the personal data Controller. Personal data are also processed for the Controller by the following processors:
a) the provider of the Eshop-rychle service operated by Golemos s.r.o., with registered office at Zátkovo nábřeží 448/73, 370 01, České Budějovice;
b) Czech Mail
c) delivery services provider Zásilkovna, Zásielkovňa.sk
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
5. The Controller does not have a “representative” within the meaning of the GDPR. The Controller can be contacted at the following e-mail address: …email@example.com……….
- measuring website traffic and generating statistics regarding website visitor numbers and visitor behaviour;
- basic functionalities of the website.
- The collection of cookies for the above purposes may be deemed to be personal data processing. Such processing is permitted for lawful reasons and in the Controller’s legitimate interests by Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
- If a visitor objects to the processing of technical cookies essential for the website to function, the website’s full functionality and compatibility cannot be guaranteed.
- Cookies collected for the purposes of measuring website traffic and generating statistics regarding visitor numbers and visitor behaviour are assessed in aggregated and anonymised form that does not enable individuals to be identified.
- Collected cookies files are processed by the following other processors:
- the service provider of Google Analytics operated by Google Inc., with registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- the right to cancel the sending of commercial messages at any time;
- the right to object against processing done on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interests;
- the right to request information about what personal data of yours we process;
- the right to demand access to such data and have such data updated or corrected, or to demand that processing be restricted;
- the right to request that we erase such personal data; we will comply with the request unless it conflicts with the applicable legal regulations or the Controller’s legitimate interests;
- the right to demand that the data be transmissible with regard to automated processing based on consent or for the performance of a contract;
- the right to request a copy of the processed personal data;
- the right to effective judicial protection if you believe that your rights under the GDPR were violated in consequence of the processing of your personal data in a manner contravening the GDPR;
- the right to file a complaint with the Office of Personal Data Protection.